The Morgancodec has the ability to compress and also to playback any full screen video at more than 30 frames per second without even compromising the quality even replacing normal hardware solutions which is based on additional hardware.
Morgan M-JPEG Codec
- – Playback hardware M-JPEG AVI files
- – Realtime software M-JPEG compression on capture cards
- – Video Editing of M-JPEG projects without the specific hardware codec.
- – Software M-JPEG AVI files can be played back by hardware codecs
- – Windows XP, 2000, me, 98, 95, NT, Video for Windows, ActiveMovie & DirectShow
- – MMX, SSE, SSE2, 3DNow!+ and SMP heavily optimized
- – DirectDraw YUV accelerated overlay output supported (YUY2, UYVY, …).
- – Support most of the M-JPEG formats (4:2:2, 4:1:1, 4:2:0, MJPG, dmb1, jpeg).
Updated: 1 May 2014