See the Convert GMP4 to AVI. Most common problem today is video camera recordings. Many people make use of the GMP4 format for their camera recordings. Playing GMP4 formats are covered on this website here. Now converting the file is another issue and you might want to send the video file to someone who does not have the codec. Converting it first would help.
Convert GMP4 to AVI
The converter is the same company which made the codec software. You can download their converter below which has the codec built in already. This is take your video file being in GMP4 and convert it into an AVI file. The link below will take you to the converter which you can download. For this we can use free software called HandBrake. Check and install the GMP4 codec if you cant play the video on your computer.
Using Handbrake to convert a file
- Firstly you can download the software below
- Now launch HandBrake and click on the “Open Source” button to select the MP4 file you want to convert to AVI.
- Once the file is loaded, click on the “Presets” menu on the right-hand side of the window
- Now select the “General” category. From there, choose the “AVI” preset that best fits your needs.
- If you need to adjust any settings, such as resolution, frame rate, or audio settings, you can do so under the “Video” and “Audio” tabs. You can also add subtitles if needed.
- When you are ready to start the conversion process, click on the “Start” button in the top left corner of the window.
- Depending on the size of the file and the settings you have chosen, the conversion process may take some time. Once it is complete, you should have a new AVI file that you can use.
Now that’s it! You should have successfully convert GMP4 to AVI using HandBrake. See also the GMP4 Codec in Windows as well as the article on cannot play .avi/GMP4 files and finally the article on the ZVR converter.